Monday, December 20, 2010

a story of a little boy

hello everyone,
my name is safwan...i was born on 5th of january...my mother is madame Reba'ayah and my father is monsieur Mustafa Kamal...i have 7 siblings...the oldest was still studying in france...the youngest was only 10 years old...in year 2005 i had passed UPSR with flying colours...and i had the invitation to join my beloved Malay College Kuala Kangsar or Koleq...i agreed and went there to start my life as budak koleq...F1 was like hell...with all the standing rules and orders by the seniors...i got 8As for my PMR..and continued my study there...i was official 0610's members or famous known as SIXTEN!...but, five years was extremely short...it was like a blink of an eye...i just finished my SPM and hoping to get straight As...now, i'm an oldboys...enjoying my life and preparing to be a matured adult who is responsible and caring about others=)

through out my five years in koleq, i found good friends namely:

  • shahir shukor
  • halim hassan
  • mus'ab manan
  • zuhairi tajuddin
  • musadiq adam
  • fauzan mohamad
  • nur haqim yazid
  • syakir aiman
  • nail farhan
  • ihsan daud
  • izzat rahman
  • aris nazman
  • amar amsyar
  • affwan
  • danish yusuf
  • syafiq sallehin
  • nasa ahmad
  • * a lot more
people said that pictures tell thousand tales...so, enjoy the pictures

my beloved dad and mum

my big family
me and mr shahir

me and mr halim

me and mr syakir

me and mr ihsan


me and mr danish
me and my friends at dinner
back: halim, zuhairi and me
in front: pojan, abby and nail

me and a line of my friends
from left: syakir,zuhairi,khidir,nail,mus'ab,me,ada,amar and halim

at genting
from left: zuhairi,nail, me and halim

at pizza hut
from left: me,zaki,shahir,amar and adlan

me and mr ihsan daud

me and my happy labmates
from left: nail, zuhairi, me, syafiq and danish
at graduation day with housemates
from left: ajim, faheem, musab, zaki, putera, abby, menol, me, shahir and yop

my beloved vsctwo with ms shafiza

my champion house: mohd shah (aum!!3x) 
my small family of debaters
from left: mas, zuhairi, adam, huzaimi, mia, shahir, me, pojan ,halim



i also got a chance to know a very intellectual people in the world like Mr Rafizi, Mr Izzat, Mr Aleng, Mr Adli,Mr Aslam, Mr nabil and other coaches...i love them very much=)


thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment